To create a private server that your friends can join, first thing you need to have is files from the last tutorial.
You also need your port forwarded and your public ip address.
Port forward tutorial Edit
- Go to Command Prompt.
- Type "ipconfig"
- Find a text saying "Default Gateway"
- You will see numbers next to the text,it shall probalby be 192.168.x.1
- Go to your browser, and in address bar type numbers you see(mostly 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1)
- Your username should be "admin" and password "admin". If it doesn't work, try typing password "password".
- IF THE NO.6 DIDN'T WORK,JUST SEARCH "HOW TO PORT FORWARD (ROUTER NAME). WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS YOUR USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD.
- Many routers have their own site. Mostly you will have virtual connections. If you not, click on Applications and gaming or something like that.
- Find "Port Forwarding"
- Write "4545" or "443" in External and Internal Port.
- Now,type "ipconfig" again and this time search for "Ipv4 address"
- Paste your ipv4 address into the "ip address" field.
- Put protocol Both/All and save changes.
Now when you port forwarded, it's time to make your friends join it.
How your friends join Edit
If you want your friends to join, you need to do this :
- Go to Whatismyip.com
- You see your ip address.Add 4545 or 443 and copy it into address bar.
- Before the address, put agar.io/?ip=[your ip address] (example : agar.io/?ip=126.96.36.199:4545; fake ip)
- Send that link to your friends and enjoy playing!