Millions of players are calling agar.io dead because teamers are all over FFA/Experimental servers. By now, most of you agar.io players know Teaming in FFA/Experimental is an illegal activity and we're starting gameplay of solo players to take down teamers.
Now here's the story. The first months of agar.io was peaceful and very little teamers went into play. After 6 months, teamers have statted to spread and take over. The anti-teaming penalty took down the teamers but is also causing problems to solo players. It only took another 9 months before the slow teaming technique took over and contravened anti-teaming and virtually killed the game.
About half to 3/4 of the FFA/Experimental servers have slow teamers dominating the server. This is to…Read more >
Everyone knew about this, but many of my platforms are going to soon fade out of existence. Here are some reasons why:
- My age became ideal for Google and Youtube in early 2017, even though I joined in March 2015 and it was the prime time. I started making videos in late December 2016
- In Agar.io, Wun Wun (the first agar legend) became inactive in June 2016 and is still inactive now. But he is not dead, he is trapped in Harvard University
- JP on Agar.io had became dormant almost an entire year ago and is now only uploading once every 3 months
- The Wun Wun chatovod is 99% extinct, with 0.1 people in the chat on average, will remain like this unless wun Wun returns
- JP on Agar.io chatovod originally had over 200 members in 2016, 20 in June 2017 and is…
Slow teamers dominate agar.io 9 months since the anti-teaming update. It's the current teaming problem in FFA and Experimental; a highly illegal activity. This teaming technique contravenes the anti-teaming measure, the feature that prevents teaming which contravenes the merge-time after splitting. FFA means Free for all, opposite of teaming, and teaming in Team mode isn't identical to the illegal teaming in FFA and cross-teaming in Team mode, which is prevented by anti-teaming.
Just maneuver around the slow teamer and if it doesn't avoid a virus or a spawner and suffer nothing when eaaten, the cell is split in 16 and won't split-kill you. Keep maneuverng until you find thew smaller cell. Now occasionally the smaller cell will eat the small…
Read more >
I am level 51 in agar.io and I get about 1500 mass in every effortful match but very rarely go over 4000 mass, especially in team mode. In FFA, That is all because of one severely disrupting, extremely infamous and game-ruining technique that many people discovered 1.5 years ago. Teaming.
Teaming is an extremely illegitimate and illegal technique that contravenes the merging technique and makes it impossible for solo to reach the top of the leaderboard. It's easier for solo players to get big in closing servers. but servers that close are rare.
After about 9 months siunce anti-teaming was added, some guilty players have learned how to do a technique of teaming (contravening the merge time), but also contravened the anti-teaming penalty, and …Read more >